Unable to Access Web Apps and Email in Microsoft 365 UpdateArchived
More info has been posted about the services currently impacted:
Impacted services may include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft 365 Online apps - Users may be unable to access Microsoft 365 web apps, such as Excel Online. Additionally, the search bar may not appear in any Office Online service.
- Microsoft Teams - Admins may be unable to access the Microsoft Teams admin center.
- SharePoint Online - Users may be unable to view the settings gear, search bar and waffle.
- Microsoft Planner - Users may be unable to access Microsoft 365 web apps through Microsoft Planner.
- Yammer - The search bar is missing from the User Interface.
- Outlook on the web - Users may experience slowness or latency when accessing or using the service.
- Microsoft Project for the Web - Users may be unable to view the waffle menu, settings, and help content.
Whilst the Microsoft 365 apps may not render, users can still access the applications directly through the URL. Some examples of these include:
Microsoft 365 Admin Center - admin.microsoft.com
Outlook - outlook.office.com
Microsoft Teams - teams.microsoft.com
Word Online - microsoft365.com/launch/word
Excel Online - microsoft365.com/launch/excel